Saturday, March 14, 2009

Arrived, Seen, Starting to NAG!

They're arrived. After waiting for me and Ben for 2 hours in the Airport.
(Had to meet Ben up at his workplace) Took a bus to UNSW then take 444 to International Terminal. FREAKING LONG!

Upon arrival, we went looking for a cab, then some shuttle bus guy offered $10 p/person. We took the offer, it was cheaper than the taxi anyway. So nvm.

Thank god they've only brought 2 big luggages. Poor Ben had to carry them up.
My hero (>w<)
Took them out to dinner in Punch Bowl,located in Chinatown. Ordered Hot N' sour soup, some roast duck and stir fried bean sprouts with rice. I L.O.V.E the hot n sour soup (>.<) The best so far in Sydney.
Then took a bus home to let them unpack.
I NEARLY DIE OF A HEART ATTACK....
Both luggages filled with clothing only..... as in for ME AND BEN...
My dear mom decided not to pack anything but underclothes for herself, that way she'll have to wear my new clothes till she leaves. I dun have to shop until next year or even maybe the next... *sweat*

My dear sis was carrying a set of Mahjong in her back pack, courtesy of my dear aunt(Sam's mom). I LOVE HER!! THANK YOU!! >W<

First outing day:
Went to Marigold, lvl 5 to have Dim Sum, FOR THE FIRST TIME, we didn't have to queue. Apparently no one eats or have Dim Sum at 10 A.M in the morning in Sydney.
Took a bus to Circular Quay, then take a ferry to Taronga Zoo. Walk until 5 p.m. A must see is the 'Red Panda'. It is freaking ADORABLE!!! (>W<)!!!
It's not a real panda. More similar to a raccoon. Except more CUTE! If anyone here plays Gaia Online, it looks very similar to the Tama's Basket EI. My sis bought a plushie. Go take a look!!

At night, my mom and bro stayed at home because they're want to go out. So me, Ben and my sis went out to the city. We went into my favorite place in Sydney. Capitol Square, lvl 2. TOY CENTER! WOHOO!! These toys are mostly imported from Japan and Taiwan. But most made in china :P However these toys are not usually sold in the shops. >w< So what did we do? Spent $90 on UFO machines, you know, they type with a claw which you control and grab toys?? ADDICTIVE PLACE. Trust me, you don't want to go in with your wallet full with money!

Total: 2 medium tofus (White ribbon Valentine edition and Brown Garden edition), 1 sleepy raccoon, 1 rilek kuma stuck in a donut, 1 white cat in red jumper(Space invader edition)and 1 green mochi green handphone holder.

Me and Ben have been a bit rusty with out skills. He wanted to win a Hello Kitty red bed pillow for us. It was so cute! (>w<) Too bad we had no luck with the machine(hit-7-to-win machine).

Second day(today):
Had breakfast at home, thanks to Mom on money-saving-while-on-holiday/torture-self-on-holiday scheme. Then took a bus downtown, we're going to the Sydney Aquarium. We Ben decided to take the longer way to get there because he wanted to show them the shopping mall there. Then he suddenly change his mind and wanted to visit the restaurants outside of the shopping mall in Darling Harbour.

First: It's very Sunny, like no wind and shit. Sweaty body is just icky!

Two: My bro DON'T do walks. I have to drag him everywhere. SERIOUSLY.

Three: I dun like people whining. *VERY SERIOUS*

Four: I do tend to abuse my power as an old sister from time to time where i see fit, such as drag and a hit-in-the-face, USUALLY my bro gets it a lot from me. BEWARE OF SUCH BEHAVIOUR.

Five: My dear dad paid RM1700 for each of them to come to Sydney for 1 week for holiday. My bro isn't very keen on walking, therefore making places to visit like Bondi beaches impossible because YOU HAVE TO USE YOUR LEGS. My mom would like to visit such places, but she tells me that she's sleepy and tired from deprive of sleep back in MALAYSIA thanks to watching too many rental series at night. Thanks a lot!

Six: Ben had cracked his head last night thinking where to take them and they just messed up his plans because they dun like to walk and is just too tired. He's not happy. AT ALL.

So you know what? We went to the Aquarium, i'm pretty sure my bro had the energy to walk the whole exhibition because he was RUNNING! And my mom just slept whenever i leave her alone when she see a blue bench on the side. I ended up draggin my mom thru the whole thing. Point at penguin and saying 'ooh!!! Penguins!!!' and 'Look! Look!! So nice!!' I'm basically tired. I really am.

At the end, at the souvenir shop, i was looking for a big Dugong toy for my sis, then i ask the clerk refilling the 'too-many squeeze-together-penguins'She told that 'They're out of stock and only coming back in April.' I was thinking to myself saying 'imagine how much business they'll lose for not restocking such a hot item' JUST PLAIN STUPID! My sis was sadden by that, ended up didn't getting anything.

My mom was wondering around the shop looking for items to buy ended up with a mommy koala hugging a baby koala. She was asking me, 'What do you think??' Big enough? Too small? I asked, 'for who?' She told me it was for my little cousin Shirley. A spoilt brat she is. I was like, 'A small one would be fine'. She's in Primary school, with more than enough toys, thanks to her mum spoiling her with whatever she wants. She said 'Haiya, buy for other people must be presentable' I was rolling my eyes, thinking 'If you've already decided, then why ask me in the first place?!

My bro had actually broke something yesterday in Taronga's Souvenir shop. Thank the lady that we didn't have to pay for it even though it's only $5.50. He wasn't as clumsy and rough in this shop. He kept suggesting the Aqua Cafe right outside the souvenir shop, the little smart-ass was hungry and just wanted to eat. We ended up buying him a meal set and a large fries to share. After eating, upon walking outside, back to Mr Sun. My bro just had to flip the brat/pain-the-ass switch on. I got angry and drag him into the Lindt cafe, telling him 'If you don't walk any faster you're not getting any chocolate!' He ran up the staircase as quick as he can!

We went in the shop, lucky, not a lot of people. Bought 3 hot dark chocolate. Yes! Hot because they do taste better than the cold chocolate they serve in Lindt's. FYI, buy take away hot chocolates in Lindt. If you eat-in, it's 2 dollars extra and you have to make it yourself. They'll serve you a jug of hot milk(poorly heated) and a petite sauce jug of melted hot chocolate. You'll to to stir into a cup to mix them together. It's disgusting and taste just bad. YUCK!

My mom and sis bought a few bars of the latest label, Petits Desserts at $9 for 2 bars of 140g each. They had planned to come back to get more before returning to Penang on Thursday night. Me and Ben laughed, knowing full well within that time, they'll finish all those bars before going home. Me, Ben and my sis all went out to Strathfield to find the bowling alley because they had a Pro shop which Ben wanted to go. We took a train, then took a bus transit to North Strathfield. End up walking 30 minutes knowning shit about the location of this bowling alley. They told us to find it on Parramatta rd, which is freaking long. We did however manage to walk there after a good search and exercise.

Upon reaching, we were attracted to the UFO chocolate machine. $2 per 5 play. Me and Ben are pros on these machines. All you need is 2 people to play and lots of $2 ^.~
We played for a bit, win some chocolates. Ben was dissapointed because he didn't get his bowling bag. They didn't have them in stock and they only open from Monday - Wednesday. Plain bullshit! We ended up playing 2 game of bowling. My sis was just warming the seats while i had my weekly practice. Ben was trying out his shoes, trying to worn them a bit.

After that, it was about 7 p.m, we're all hungry. We went to this Japanese Buffet IN Seven0Seven. Funny name but the food was good. The buffet for one person is $55, all you can eat. We order a portion of everything to try. Overall was good. The head chef is said to be from a 6 Star Hotel. However, we were dissappointed with the desserts. Green tea ice cream with mashed azuki beans. Ben found out that they just use vanilla ice cream and stir in the green tea powder. Not very authentic and just a poor job on folding in the green tea powder. It was raining to heavily when we were inside the restaurant, so we had to delay our journey home. We asked for directions to the nearest train station. Ended up, we were actually on 5 minutes walk away from the rail city transit bus station to the Bowling Alley. I was furious!
THANKS BEN FOR TAKING US ON THE DETOUR!

Anyway, we go home, bought some MCDs for my bro and mom as late dinner. Ben and my sis actually had space for more ice cream. An Oreo flurry and large sundae with hot fudge, seriously....UGH....

Now, i'm going to sleep. I'm planning to bring them to 'The Rock's Market and Paddy's tomorrow. Hopefully, they're not too tired to walk in Markets. Sigh.......


Nite nite. :)

2 comments:

  1. hey chill la wei!!
    hehe.. ^^
    u talking like dat is like i dun wanna visit u de..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. If you do, please bring a pair of cross training for walking around Sydney. :P I'm seriously drained man. Ugh..

    ReplyDelete

Just for fun!


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.